Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010

Last weeks, trips

Last Weekend trip, Napier

We decided, that we need a last weekend together, therefore Marieke, Jule, Wanda, Vera & I rented a car and drove to Napier (or at least Marieke was driving^^)
It was a nice trip, but not that great, as the one to Rotorua.

Ok, but, everything in the right order, the drive to Napier was quite relaxed and we stoped at a nice Café, with a funny cat.

The hostel was ok (the house), but the atmosphere and the people were great. I just got a little bit scared of my backpacker time. there were people since 1 month, without work, I don´t want that..... But, ok, let´s see, it´ll work, I´m quite sure about that!

Wanda, Jule, I & Vera
We also did some nice walks around one lake (unfortunately the smaller one, but the otheres were so tired from "making party".
We are flying!!!!!



who can see the man?






Oh, and the beach, we´ve found, was great, at least for taking pictures^^






Greeetings to Germany!!!!





I´m sorry, I´ve forgotten the name of the place, where we stopped on our way back for a walk, but that is, how it looked like:

But when we were walking on him, the whole scenery looked like home, really, it was incredible, I couldn´t believe it! On the one side I was quite happy about it, but on the other hand it made me homesick.....





The next "trip" I made was to Te Papa, the national museum of New Zealand, it´s great!!! Unfortunately I didn´t visit it a second time, but I went to the lens on the world exhibiton. There were pictures, taken by Brian Brake, a New Zealand photographer and it was very impressive! I spent over 1 hour just in the three rooms and couldn´t get everything into my head.
I also discovered another exhibiton about New Zealand immigrants from all over the world. There were many young guys, who´ve done clips, pictures, poems or just an audiobook, about their background, why they had to leave their country, how they leave here...... It was very interesting as well and gave me some stuff to think about.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen