Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010

last Demipair Weeks, family stuff

The last Demipair weeks got more & more stressful. I was often annoyed, Meyner finally tried her boundaries (that sounds very German, but, never mind....) and tried to tell me, what to do, I hated that!
Example: We listened all the time to Taylor Swift. I mean, I like her, but not the hole day! Therefore I tried to get her into other country musicians, some of them are bands, I really like. And what was her comment? "Do we have to listen to this terrible music?" Hello?!?!?!?!? Yes, we do!

But there were also great moments, like our trips to the Botanical Gardens, they're really great!

 I wanted to do something different with the kids, than playing UNO or Skip Bo, so we went to Karori and walked through the gardens, I loved it! And the kids enjoyed it, as well. Isambard is quite talented in taking pictures and we all had much fun at the playground.

Michaela was very kind. She agreed to accomany me to have a look at the Taekwondo training of the Victorai University, it was sooooo cool^^
I grew up, with Taekwondo around me, and I guess, that's the reason why I felt comfortable, as soon as I saw these guys in their Dobocs (Is that the right spelling?!?!?!^^)
They were all really nice and I went there a few times to train. Juhuuuuu^^
There were another German girl, Sophia, (yes, Germans are here everywhere, I can't believe, that there are still some in Germany...) and she took me also to a dinner, together with other students.
Ha, I need to tell you something, even if it doesn't fit to the headline:
As I came "home" from our Southisland trip, Michaela told me, that the Taekwondo World Championships 2011will take place here, in Wellington, yeeehaaa!!!^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen