Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010

07.12.10 last evening, family dinner and busy night

As I came home from the exam, Sheina (or Sheila??? ok, the grandma^^) was at home, backing something. I started to pack and played one last time together with the kids.

Michaela came home, at about 6, and started to cook something with chicken and pasta and I thought, hey, we wanted to do a German dinner, together, but I didn´t say something and thought, ok, let them surprise you!
Jeremy & the German bubble
It got 7 p.m. and Michaela explained me, that this meald is just for the kids, in case they didn´t like the other stuff (they didn´t^^). Than she said, that she and her mother went into the supermarket and bought everything German, they could find, but there is some meat, what she don´t know, what to do with. She thought at first, you have to eat it cold, but now she thinks, you need to cook it, maybe I can do it??? Hehe, gues, what se put out of the fridge??? Bratwurst!!! I laughed so much!!! No, you don´t cook it, you friy it, like a BBQ sausage ;P I fried the sausages and Jeremy opened German bubble to drink and cut bread from the German backery. We also had Bavarian salami, hungaria aspic (Sülze???) and some chees, it was great!!! 
they did a cold dinner, because I always told them, that we don´t eat warm for dinner, normaly for lunch and that this toast "bread" (It is called bread, before you toast it, but for me it is always toast^^) is no bread ;P

thank you so much for this time!
We had a nice last evening and at the end I carried Meyner down into her bed. We talked a lot and she was very sad, that I´ll leave.... I always told her, that we´ll meet again, in March (they wanted to be in Wanganui over christmas) and she really wants to come to Germany, we´ll see.....







Afterwards started my very busy, sleepless night. I washed my last things, packed everything & made a calender for them. I already had printed out some pictures and had bought some cooured paper and got creative. With me, 3 hours long, my parents via Skype, thank you so much for your support!!!! Also sometimes my brother and my cousin, and guess what they both said, as they saw me??? "you should be in your bed, go!!!" ;P I slept 2 hours this night, got up at 5 and put the laundry into the dryer. I had no time for breakfast, I forgot my coffe in the kitchen and was too late for the picking up from Marieke and her hostdasd, but in the end everything went fine. 
Michaela gave me a big hug for goodbye, Meyner repeated always, that she´ll miss me so much and Isambard was the cool guy, who doesn´t want to show, that he is sad, as well, we said goobye with handshake^^

The goodbye of Wellington was wind & rain, typically!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh my ;) and now you're really on your way =) just come back savely and have a great time!!!

    AntwortenLöschen