Samstag, 27. November 2010

11. - 24.10. Freeeeezing!!!!

Ok, the last weeks in short:
I was f... cold, nearly like winter and it rained..... aehhhh!!!
Marieke had blisters from their Kayaktour at the weekend and one of them were infected, so she had to go to the doctor, it was nearly a blood infection (??).

What else?
Pudding!!!!!!
I bought raintrousers (very useful!) and I still waited for the package, which finally arrived on Saturday!
Oh, it was so great, Mum and Dad, I love you!!!!
The kids still can't believe, that Haribo has so much more flavor than the local gummibears ;p


On Sunday (17.10.) we had lunch with Alan, Jeremys mate. He's originally from a village near Weilheim (sorry, I always forget the name ;p) and lives here now since three years. It was very nice. We played Settlers and talked a lot about Bavarian traditions and meals and stuff like that...


We (Marieke, Sophia, Jule, Vera & I) wanted to do the Tongariro crossing, next weekend, but, unfortunately, I twisted my ancle, so I couldn't go with them... I will do it in January or March with Vera together^^
This Monday, I wanted to go climbing. Sophia was ill, but Kira & Jule told me, that they both will be there.... As I reached the hall, I couldn't find them.... Jule txt me, that she's already gone and Kira wrote me back, that she decided not to come, great! I was in such a bad mood, as  I came home, it was terrible.... I mean, it is always so much fun and I was dead looking forward to it (can I say it like that??).
Fortunately, I met Marieke, who was out for a walk with two of "her" kids and I went with her. It made me feel so much better! I really don't know, what I would do without her!

This week was a bit different at school, we went to the Parliament (guided tour for 2 $, normally you can go there for free, but we're a school..... Rachel was so cross with them ;p) and Fede didn't show up on Thursday, Rachel couldn't believe it! (He went on holidays ;p) The Parliament guide was nice and the tour was interesting.... I now know, how the building is prepared for earthquakes;p And, funny: they have this stone there, with flags or scarfs from each of the different nations here in NZ. Gues who where the only ones with the right sice of that "flag" ? The Germans ;p The other nations had bigger things hanging there, only the Germans had a small one ;p

Oh, and I tried to make Brezen. They looked like they should, but they didn't taste good, I couldn't figure out why....




Ha, on Sunday (24.10) I finally managed to go to Red Rocks! My ankle was alright again.

Red Rock
The weather didn't look good, here in Wadestown, but it was beautiful as soon as i reached the coast!
I've really seen seals, amazing!!!!
The Rocks are quite fascinating, you go around one corner and the colur of the Rocks has changed from grey to red and afterwards a little bit green, than grey again, really strange, but beautiful!
Seal!!!!^^

Walking scenery

6 Kommentare:

  1. A village near Weilheim...Wielenbach? Peißenberg?? ;P In Wielenbach gibt's einen Naturfotografen...Oooh und damit du auch Bescheid weißt: Ich hab am Dienstag ein Vorstellungsgespräch ^^ drück mir die Daumen

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. juhuuu!!!!! Hab schon auf Neuigkeiten gewartet!!!! Schreibst du mir, wies war???? Ohh, das freut mich jetzt total!!!!
    I keep my fingers crossed!

    Nene, mit R, Riesslingen oder so, das mit der grossen Satelitenschuessel...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Achso klar, das mit der großen Satellitenschüssel...logisch ^^ Klar schreib ich wie's war. Oder ich erzähl's dir über Skype wenn die Andrea neben mir sitzt =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wie willst du das denn auf die Reihe bringen??? Dir ist klar, dass ich hier noch nichtmal mehr ne Woche hab, oder??? ;p

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Jaja ich weiß =) is ja schon gut...wenn es so weit ist schreib ich dir ne mail ^^

    AntwortenLöschen