Mittwoch, 17. November 2010

04.-10.10 tired start with happy ending

Ok, guys, I decided to write in English, or at least to try it.
I beg you pardon mistakes, I'm still practising ;p
And I really want to say sorry to those, who won't understand it, (especially to Oma & Opa, please, could someone help them?)
It's just so difficult to change the language and I really need to stay in English.....

Ok let's start:
Monday was alright, we brought the car back and got a lift into town from the garage guy.
That was quite funny, actually, because he was talking with Marieke, the whole way. Ok, that's not funny, but he had an strong London accent and Marieke was like: "again, please..... could you repeat it..... I didn't get it, sorry...." He repeated everything, just not slower or clearer ;p
Despite this I was really glad to sit in that car, otherwise we would have had to hitchhike.
At school was everything the same, afterwards as well, I ironed.
Oh, something special, I started singing. Yes, you got it right! I haven't done it the whole time since I'm here. Strange, huh?  That was when I realized that I didn't felt as comfortable as I thought...... Jeremy was really surprised hearing me singing ;p
Another story: Meyner watched Wise guys music videos with me together and after the second (!!) song she said:"aeehmmm, can't we listen to an English song???? ;p"
Climbing wasn't good this day, I was so tired and had no power, not at all....

I was soooooo damn tired on Tuesday, I even couldn't think about an example sentence for some grammar stuff at school... That's why I slept as soon as I reached home.

Third day of the week, Wednesday:
We had our first writing workshop at school, where we can talk alone with Rachel about our writing, that's pretty good! You don't have to bore someone with your specific questions.
And I was still waiting for the package from home.

Ha, today, I bought my new rucksack at the Kadmanduh outlet, really cool!^^ The only annoying thing is, that everybody knows after three words, that we're from Germany ;p
The evening was the highlight of the day. I had to babysit (no, that's NOT the thing I want to talk about ;p). Guess waht? I called..... ANDREA!!!! YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!!!!! No Skype ;( but talking, i miss it so much!!

Friday happened nothing really interesting, therefore I'm not going to speak about it ;p
Instead of it, Sutterday.
The Sutterday started like a normal weekend day, relaxing, eating, changing weather.
I met Sophia in town, around Lunchtime (the other's went to.... oh no, I forgot about it... ok, it's not important, Sophia and I did a biketour along the coast.
It's dead beautiful there, and it wouldn't be exhausting, if there wouldn't be the wind... It's like cycling up a steep hill, ALL the time!
We wanted to go to the Red Rocks, however, we decided to go back, after we reached the Island Bay.
It was better like that!

Sunday was nice, I went together with my hostfamily to the Eastbourn Beach and we collected shells and even a shark egg!
Meyner & the Shark egg

                            

Michaela & I
'We' (without Isambard)

Meyner, trying to feed the seagulls

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen